Friday 21 June 2013

OOTD

Maxi jersey dress- Matalan, shoes-Barratts 
 Here's what I wore today to go to the cinema! Who am I kidding though?! This is pretty much what I wear most days at the moment! The dress is so comfy and a bargain at £10 from Matalan!  I also have it in grey and love that too!  I have finally started maternity leave (wooo!), although already feel like if my job wasn't so god damn manual handling involved, I would've tried to work for another two weeks at least. 

 My great photography skills, i'm sure you'll agree! My trainers were a present from the awfully nice people at Barratts and I love them! I think they're perfect for the Summer because they're in a great polka dot pattern and the material is quite light so your feet don't get too hot!
I also wore my present from the Brighton blogger event that I talked about on my other blog here. 
The event was at the Brighton shop Porta and this beautiful piece is made by Rosa Pietsch.

I haven't done an update in a few weeks, so i'll do that post soon too!

2 comments:

  1. I love your dress! It looks super comfy, I've been living in my black maternity maxi dress, or maternity leggins which go right up to my boobs!!

    http://londonmummyoftwo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! hahah the maternity leggings make me laugh! I had some that did that too, although they have now become too uncomfortable to wear! xx

    ReplyDelete